Monday, July 29, 2013

What I Wore: Annie

My mom and I had tickets to the local production of Annie on Saturday, which kicked off our "theatre extravaganza", as I like to call it. We're seeing "Les Miserables" next weekend, "Pride and Prejudice" this summer, and hopefully "Wicked" in the fall-I am EXCITED!

Since the play was at my old high school, I went casual in jeans and a blazer, but had a tough time deciding which blazer to wear (I ultimately went with the pink since it was more summer-y, even though it was 55 and rainy that night).


I'm seriously obsessed with these Old Navy tees that I got for a freakin' steal at $3 each (they've since gone up in price)! I feel like I never get awesome deals like that!


{blazer} Charlotte Russe- similar
{t-shirt} Old Navy
{jeans} -MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE JEANS EVERRRR- Old Navy
{heels} Target

I'm also wearing my Apple of My Eye J.Crew inspired pave bracelet and my Wet Seal anchor earrings...I swear, these go with everything.

Do you enjoy the theatre? What's your favorite production?


No comments:

Post a Comment