Monday, July 8, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things...

I'm slacking a bit on my outfit posts (it's been a crazy week, guys), so I thought I'd put together a lil' list of my current obsessions. 

I stumbled across this unique boutique on Instagram (@sevenandcoboutique), and instantly fell in love with their simple and chic pieces.
You Only Live Once TeeAztec Maxi Dress
I'm all about the graphic tee trend right now, and I especially love them paired with unexpected bottoms like a sequined skirt or harem pants. I have the most PURRFECT skirt to wear with one of these tops, so ordering one may be in my future! The tribal maxi looks super comfy as well, and I would love it paired with a jean vest and gladiator sandals. (t-shirt-$34.99 and dress-$28.99)
P.S. I totally died when she followed me on IG (you can too @carlea_jane!)

2. Tobi
I have blogged about this shop numerous times, but I've fallen in love with their shoe selection, and if you've seen my latest IG post, you know that I am in desperate need of new shoes (#firstworldprobs)! Check these babies out, and prepare to wipe the drool from your mouth...
Standing Clear Heel
Aaaand...they need to restock this so I can buy it ASAP (crop tops better be in style come March when I have my rock hard abs and am on my belated honeymoon)
If my husband knows what is good for him, those shoes will be in the mail before my birthday. ;)

3. My nerd-tacular glasses from Coastal
I promised my husband I'd finally get a new pair of glasses since my prescription was a good 7 years old (9 if we're being honest, but that is BAD). Coastal has a "first pair free" program, so I was able to get a pair of those awesome hipster glasses you see everywhere for $17 (shipping and tax)! 
(4th of July, like my $3.99 Wal-Mart find?)

4. My recent pins
SATC.Parmesan Zucchini Bites--you can't stop at just one! Olive oil and broil 3 mins
1. source
2. source

That's all for tonight, it's back to the grind for me tomorrow, YMCA, I'm comin' for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment