Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Blues & Greens

I'm so bad at getting back to people. I've been trying to set up an OpLove (www.oplove.org)  photoshoot since before Father's Day and am still sitting here trying to get it all organized. I swear, it seems like I have nothing to do each day, yet when I try to plan something, I have all these commitments! 

Anyways, since the shoots are typically supposed to be patriotic themed, I bought this perfect dress from Old Navy, and it's just been sitting in my closet since the beginning of June. I've been wanting to wear it since it's so adorable and perfect for cooler summer days, so I finally dusted it off and put it on. Still love it. ;)


I think this would be super adorable belted too, I think a fun tribal print belt would be perfect!


The nude heels were also a steal-$9 on clearance! Yeah, going back to Target on Wednesday to snatch up a few more clearance pairs!


{dress} Old Navy- similar
{necklace} eBay- similar
{shoes} Target- similar

Thank the Lord I'm getting my hair done on Wednesday...whew, I am the Hot Mess Express! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment