Thursday, July 11, 2013

Style Inspiration: Julianne Hough

Miss Hough is my latest celebrity fashion idol. I mean, not only is she absolutely gorgeous, but the girl has a totally covet-able wardrobe too. I love that she seems like a typical 24-year old (minus the A-List lifestyle), and she definitely dresses age appropriately. Her style is laid back and fun, with the right amount of sexy. 

Check out this casual summer look and how I've made it my own (and how you can too)!

This is pretty much my summer look; comfy top, jean shorts, flats (I'm usually in sandals), and shades. Can't really go wrong, right?

her way...
edited from Us Weekly

my way...

top: Old Navy jean shorts: J Co. (verry old)
sandals: Old Navy shades: Forever 21

your way...


What do you think? Who is your current fashion idol?






No comments:

Post a Comment