Friday, July 12, 2013

Ear Accessories--Love 'Em or Leave 'Em?

It seems that almost every store I have shopped in recently has been selling ear cuffs (or I should say ear cuff because there's usually only one) and other awesomely deviant ear jewelry, and I will admit, I'm slightly infatuated by the trend. I don't know if it's because it makes me feel exotic-which I am so not, or if I just think they're another cool way to accessorize, but whatever it is, I dig them, and I'm hoping you do as well.

It seems that as I grow older I'm more willing to take fashion risks (you'd think it's the other way around, right?) and lately, it seems that's all I've been doing. I got my first cuff from Charlotte Russe, but I have yet to be able to wear it anywhere. I think I need the perfect outfit and venue to bring out these babies, and hopefully my birthday celebration next weekend will be just that.

"Hi, I'm sweaty from the gym, please ignore my uneven skin"

Ear Horn--H&M--$5.95 (in stores only)

Check out some of these other awesome ear jewels, and try one today-at these prices, you can't go wrong giving them a try!

Turquoise Teardrop Ear Cuff
*MKL Accessories The Jeweled Leaf Ear Cuff in Green and Gold

I think I need all of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment