Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Most Hated Pants in Fashion?

I think I've only met a handful of people who like harem pants. I know a lot of people think they make you look like you're wearing a diaper, but I just can't hide my love for them. I wore them on my birthday (which, if you know me, you know that my birthday outfit is a BIG deal), and got lots of compliments on my look, so I tried to re-style them again and see what I came up with!

It's best to wear these high-waisted, in order to avoid the ultimate saggy crotch (excuse my language, but there's just no better way to put it), and I love them with a simple tank.


 

Find a fun graphic tank and knot it to the side. Pair with simple sandals for a comfy day of running errands!

{tank} Target- similar
{pants} H&M (in stores)- similar
{sandals} Taget- similar


This look is a little dressier, I paired it with a wispy button up cami and heels (my newest purchase that I'm in LOVE with-$15 on clearance!). I also love a bustier top with these, especially when you're trying to dress it up a bit!

{top} Forever 21- similar
{shoes} Target- similar
{cuff} Charlotte Russe- similar


And this is the way I'd probably be most likely to wear these. I'm way more of a sandals and tank kinda girl, so if I don't have anywhere to really go, this is my go-to look.

{tank} H&M
{sandals} Target
{necklace} Forever 21

Since you definitely can wear these with something other than a tank top, I've paired it with a chambray button up and tried mixing some patterns with a fun striped moto jacket.


LEFT LOOK: {chambray shirt} Old Navy- similar
{wedges} Target

RIGHT LOOK: {moto jacket} Charlotte Russe- similar
{tank} Old Navy
{necklace} ?- similar
{heels} Target- similar

Welp, that's all I've got for today, folks! Maybe I've changed at least one mind about harem pants and have convinced someone to try 'em out! Can't hurt, right?











No comments:

Post a Comment