Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Inspiration Monday: Jessica Alba

I'm late on this. Again, I know. Things were insane today, and I've been up since 6 running around trying to get myself and the nugget ready for school. It's been a hectic day, but I'm kinda loving it so far, so I won't complain too much. :)
 
 
I'm going to try and keep up with my baby (Fashion Lust, that is) as best I can, but I've taken on a full course load at school, so things might be getting a bit more sporadic around here. But I'm sure you'll all understand, right?
 
Today's inspiration comes from the lovely Miss Jessica Alba. Head on over to two birds to link up your own look!
 
(this isn't the original they posted, but there's no photo credit, so I posted this alternate angle. For the full pic, head over to their site)
 
She's rockin' a blazer, tank, jeans, red Wayfarers, and a crossbody bag. Super easy to put together, and super easy to pull off. She's always so stylish (and a mom of TWO!), I can't say a bad thing about her!







Tank: Mossimo for Target
Blazer: H&M
Jeans: A&E
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Ebay
Sunglasses: Target

(I realize this is being published a day late, and I had the best intentions to get it published yesterday, but my computer/Blogger was acting up, and I was too exhausted to mess with it, so I threw in the towel)

blank-2


No comments:

Post a Comment