Saturday, September 8, 2012

Oh My, How I've Missed You!

Whew.
It has been a caaah-razy past couple of weeks! I started school, got the Nugget all situated in daycare, and then went on a mini-vaycay for Labor Day weekend (13 hours in a car from NY-NC and back is not as fun as it sounds). I think we're still catching up on our sleep! I'll just say one thing; I'm looking forward to having a very boring next couple of weeks-nothing big planned, and lots of lounge-filled weekends (after this one, we are purging the bajeezus out of our house and cleaning top to bottom).

Am I the only one who is constantly checking the weather to see when it's going to start getting chilly? It's like 65 and rainy today and I am TOTALLY relishing it. Monday says it'll be a high of 68, so that means I am officially breaking out the boots (or maybe the flats, I haven't decided yet). I am so wishing I had a sweet pair of combat-style boots to rock this week with my leggings. I am totally digging the Breckelle Georgia Military Lace-Up Boot from Urbanog. Would these be adorable with some leggings and a long tunic?

 Indian Trails Sweater Tunic 
Seriously, so obsessed.

If you've read any of my previous posts, you'll know that I'm kinda in love with the look of loafers this season. I think they're so fantastically retro, and can be paired with just about anything. With these Dollhouse Snazzy Tassel Loafers, I like a cropped pant and a printed blouse. This look is perfect for the office!

Dollhouse Snazzy Tassel Loafer Flat  
Cotton Blend Pleated Trousers | Solid Tie Neck Blouse

I got ridiculously excited when I saw this Hello Kitty Juniors Embossed Pleather Skirt at Target. I've been searching for one for awhile now, and was thrilled when I saw it on the racks. Unfortunately, the one I found was in North Carolina, and they (of course) don't carry it at our tiny little Target. Thank jeebus for online shopping! This skirt is great for GNO, and would look fabulous when paired with a plain tank, statement heels, and a killer necklace.

Hello Kitty® Juniors Embossed Pleather Skirt - Black Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Long and Lean Tank - Assorted ColorsQupid Neutral-284 Snake Studded Spike Platform Pump
Beyond The Horror Necklace 
Mossimo Supply Co. Long and Lean Tank | Qupid Neutral Snake Studded Platform Pump
Beyond The Horror Necklace | Braided Snake Chain Bracelet

So I think that's it for right now, I've got looooads of homework that needs to be finished, and the hubs and I are having a much needed date night-in.

As always, Happy Shopping!

blank-2






No comments:

Post a Comment