Monday, August 20, 2012

Link-Up with two birds: Inspiration Monday!

I know today's post is a little late, but we had a jam-packed day, and I had to take a mid-afternoon nap to try and ward off the lingering hangover I had from last night's festivities. We went to an event at one of the local wineries (my fave, Coyote Moon) and I indulged just a bit too much. That'll happen when I'm surrounded by wine.

I had completely forgotten to link up today, so I cheated a bit and threw together this outfit at the last minute. I think it turned out pretty cute though, and it felt very "Loft-ish" to me, which I can totally dig. The inspiration pic comes from Elizabeth Olson (you can see the pic on two bird's blog), and since I don't own any vests, my faux-motorcycle jacket will have to suffice. I love the mix of coral/red and tan, perfect for fall! Since my shoe selection is seriously lacking, the "vintage" Target shoes will have to do! Although I must say, I kinda dig them.


Jacket: Forever 21
Dress: TJ Maxx (it even has pockets)
Shoes: Target
Bracelet: Charlotte Russe (a total steal at $1.99!)

A long pendant necklace would look really great with this as well!

So there you have it, I need to finish my Gatorade, put the nugget to bed, and snuggle on the couch with my hubs. Enjoy your Monday, my lusties!

blank-2


No comments:

Post a Comment