Friday, April 27, 2012

Two Rompers...Four Ways!

Two Rompers...Four Ways!

Click here for all the deets!

Le sigh.

I'm going through a quarter life crisis. I turn 26 in less than three months and I am FREAKING.

Like, legit panic.

I'm not ready to be in my "late twenties", I still feel like I'm 21!

Is this normal?

Aaaanyways, here's my post for the week. It's definitely been awhile, but I have been INSANELY crazy busy at work that everything else has fallen to the wayside (including dinner). I finally got some inspiration tonight and wanted to knock something out.

So here you have it, one of my favorite items of clothing-rompers. Or jumpsuits-whatevs you choose to call 'em. I love how verstaile they are, and to top it off-they're COMFY! These are all a little dressed up, but you can ALWAYS throw on some flippy floppys, throw your hair in a bun, and call it a day.

That's how much they rock.

'Tis all for tonight! Happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment