Saturday, April 7, 2012

I've been so bad...

Between work and the sickness that has overtaken my household, Fashion Lust has fallen to the wayside. The inspiration has been lacking and I have been ex-hausted to put it lightly. So, while I sit here and watch "Dirty Dancing", I'm going to compile a small list of all the things I'm lusting after this week, and then hit the hay. I hope everyone has an amazing Easter, filled with delicious food, family, friends, and lots of fun (plenty of candy wouldn't hurt either)!


1. This isn't necessarily a "fashion" post, but when I saw these on Pinterest (are you following me? @carriejane), I instantly fell in love. I'm going to order one for Minnesota (where I grew up) and one for Wisconsin (where J is from). I may get one for New York since we live here now and it's where the nugget was born, but we'll see. And at $15, they're a total steal. Totally original too!

Wisconsin State Series Letterpress PrintNew York Letterpress Art PrintMinnesota Letterpress Print
You can find these beauties here!

2. Sephora + Pantone Universe Color of the Year Lip Gloss Set
COLOR OF THE YEAR LIPGLOSS SET ($60 Value)
I really love the color of the year this year. That tangerine color is so beautiful, and now you can bring it to life on your skin and nails! This set has four glosses, all in Tango, with different shimmers and glitters in each one. So gorg! Definitely perfect for Spring. Check out Sephora for the entire collection!

3. "Festival Attire"
Coachella is in 6 days. I always love the fashions at these festivals, the goers seem to always look so stylish and cool, without looking like they're trying. I'm seriously obsessed with this Kaleidoscope Duster Jacket from F21, and I really love the babydoll dress that's underneath it. I think this is going in my cart, like right meow.


That's all I've got in me for tonight, I'm going to finish my Chipins and head to bed. We have an incredibly busy day tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment