Saturday, April 28, 2012

Things I love...

Leinie's Summer Shandy. A lemonade flavored beer? Yes please, I'll have two.

The new season of Real Housewives of Jersey. Those ladies are sassy and I like it.

Warmer weather=outdoor concerts. Mmmhmm.

Sundays off that I can spend with my fam-a-lam.

Style Star on NBC...obsessed.

Peanut Butter M&Ms (my mom sends me them once a month).



Current fashion lusts...


Trickle Down Chain Ring Bracelet in Gold


product image
(I LOVE BB creams!)

Naughty & Nice Slingback Pump
Naughty & Nice Slingback Pump-Charlotte Russe

It's been a loooong day, so I'm going to finish my Blue Moon, eat the rest of my mini rice cakes, and crash. Papa J Bear and I are going to see Gary Sinise and the Lt. Dan Band tomorrow-so stoked!

Happy Saturday!

blank-2








No comments:

Post a Comment