Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What to Pack: Beach Vacation


I'm sure many of you are headed out on some sort of summer vacation, and if you're anything like me, packing can give you a slight panic attack. I've discovered that it's best to keep things simple and lightweight, especially when you're headed to the beach. Pack a couple outfits that can be mixed and matched for the daytime-shorts and tank tops are easily packable. I love the patterned shorts with a bright top for a glam look and the crochet top and jean shorts for a more bohemian look-I know that personally, my moods change on vacation, and I like my outfits to represent that! A preppy anchor printed bikini looks fab under a hot pink cover-up, especially when paired with minty green flip flops. Don't be afraid of color when you're on vacation-the sunshine and sand call for bright and cheery shades and patterns. For a more polished, nighttime look, head out in a bleached sundress with pink embroidery or a east coast inspired lobster tee and white skirt paired with a coral necklace. Keep your accessories light, classic sunglasses and a Panama hat will be perfect for the beach, and you can stow everything in a raffia beach bag. Don't forget the sunscreen either!

You can find all the outfit details on my Polyvore page!

No comments:

Post a Comment