Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday: Brights & Prints

*I need to let ya'll know that my camera sucks, so for the time being, I won't be posing in any of my outfit pics (plus, I'm waiting to get my hair done, and it's an unruly beast now, so it's probably a good thing I'm not in the pics)! I will, however, still try and post outfit pics, they'll just look a little different, mmkay? ;)

It's dreary and rainy here, but that doesn't mean I can't pretend that it's summer and dress accordingly (especially if I'm not planning on leaving the house!), and this outfit is definitely perfect for summertime!


I love these printed shorts from H&M, and the best part? They only cost $12.95! The orange shell was also a steal at only $4.95, and I definitely plan on heading back to pick up another one in white because they go with everything! I snagged the necklace from JC Penny, and I love how it adds a funky tribal twist the the outfit! Wedges are from Target, and I wear them with literally everything-that's the beauty of a black and brown shoe!

1. Shorts: H&M
2. Shell: H&M
3. Shoes: Target
4. Necklace: JC Penney (similiar)

Let's see what you rocked today!

XXOO,
Carlea

No comments:

Post a Comment