Thursday, May 23, 2013

Soundset Festival Wear!

Soundset is coming up this weekend in the Minneapolis area, so I figured it would be the perfect time to give you a little bit of outfit inspiration! I loooooooooooooooove festival wear, I think it's a time when people can truly express themselves through fashion (which I always think is super awesome). Since the 90's-inspired looks are back in full force, now is the perfect time to shop for some of these pieces, they are everywhere!

Looks, from L to R:
1. I'm a super feminine dresser, so this is one of my faves. I love the lacy top with the denim cutoffs and huaraches. It's effortless, chic, and super comfy, so it's right up my alley. I paired it with a floral headband and some tortoiseshell sunglasses.

2. This dress is so 1992, it's not even funny. I had LOADS of these dresses in my closet back in the day, and while it took me awhile to warm up to this trend, I will admit, I like it now (maybe it's just me being nostalgic for my younger days, but I'll take it for what it is)! I paired this floral sundress with some comfortable gray tennies and a big ol' floral headband. 

3. This last look is probably the most daring, but that's the best part about festivals! You can take a big fashion risk and know that there are thousands of other people doing the same! I love a good crop top/bralette, and this one from Wet Seal is super affordable, so if you only wear it once, it's no bigs! Pair it with high-waisted shorts to balance out the look. I also paired this look with some heart shaped sunglasses and a versatile straw hat. 

If you're lucky enough to be attending Soundset this weekend, I'm jealous! The tix were a bit too pricey for me, but I'll be rocking some festival gear this holiday weekend, so I will be with you all in spirit!

Check out my Polyvore for all the outfit details!

Happy festival-ing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment