Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Pinterest Inspirations: Totally Bohemian

I started noticing a trend in my recent pinning...I'm obsessed with the styles of the 1970's, and love anything hippie or boho-chic.

(could not find a source for this image, if it is yours, please let me know so I can give due credit)
There's something so carefree about this picture, and I just love it so much (especially with the rainbow flag waving proudly in the background)! Check out some of my other current Pinterest obsessions, and be sure to follow me on my own Pinterest board!

credit
Love those pants! They look so comfy, don't they?!


credit
I love, love, LOVE this shoot, especially the flowers in the hair!


credit
This is more of a "polished" take on the Boho theme, but I cannot get over that hat, SO FAB!

Now, if you're feeling inspired, check out this hippie-tastic pieces I've found just for you!
Bellfield Art Deco Print Tank DressTRIPLE COMBINATION NECKLACE IN METAL AND TRIBAL STYLE FABRIC
Replay Vintage Sunglasses The Glamour Girl Sunglasses in TortoiseMerona® Floppy Hat With Shine - Natural Quick Information

1. Forever 21
2. Asos
3. Zara
4. Miss KL
5. Target

Happy Shopping!
XXOO,
Carlea

No comments:

Post a Comment