Monday, March 4, 2013

Springtime at Old Navy

I've been spending a lot of time at Old Navy lately. Partly because it's one of the only good places to shop around here, but it's mainly because I'm slightly obsessed with their new pieces for Spring. 

I really love their color palette and I feel that they've updated their sizing (I had a real issue with their pants not fitting in the past). I also think they've taken a lot of cues from the latest trends and have started carrying more fashion forward pieces in their stores. And you can't argue with the awesome sales they constantly have going on (and for my military affiliated ladies-don't forget they give a 10% discount on Mondays with a mil ID)!

Here's a rundown of what I'm loving lately, and what I've already picked up!

Women's Boyfriend Skinny KhakisWomen's Boyfriend Skinny Khakis
I wasn't sure how I felt about these boyfriend style khakis, but now that I see them on an actual body, I'm a bit infatuated. I love the green/gray pair on the left, but the pinky red pair on the right are really fun too! I think I need these in the bright pink neon. Oh boy...everything online is 30% off. Uh-oh.

Women's Floral Cuffed-Sleeve TopsWomen's Variegated-Stripe Sequined TanksWomen's Crepe Scoop-Neck Tops
These graphic and striped tees are perfect for warmer weather-wear them alone or with a cardigan for those chillier days.

Women's Crew-Neck Pocket TeesWomen's Crew-Neck Pocket Tees
I came across these tees the other day and was thrilled to find them. The fabric is lightweight and stretchy, but they are SO SOFT! I bought one in "Sea Turtle" and paired it with my leopard cardigan today-super cute! I'm headed back tomorrow to get the tan striped one to mix some prints!

Women's Sleeveless Buttoned-Chiffon Tops
I love, love, love the pattern on this sleeveless top! It would look so fresh with a pair of white jeans and a fun statement necklace!

Women's Printed Sundresses Women's Printed Shift Dresses
I am digging these printed dresses, you can totally bring them into early Spring by adding a jean jacket and some tights and boots. The print on the left is my absolute fave.

And you can't go wrong with the 2 for $5 flip flops, I make sure to stock up on my must-have colors each year (black, brown, and navy)!

That's all for tonight, I'm going to snuggle into bed and watch a little RHOBH (that's Real Housewives of Beverly Hills for all you non-Bravo watchers)!

Let me know what you've fallen in love with this season!


No comments:

Post a Comment