Thursday, March 14, 2013

Beach Bag Must-Haves!

I know I may be a little late to the game, but my Spring Break hasn't started yet, so I'm still living vicariously through those who are on vacations in tropical locations.

I went to PCB one year in college and had the time of my life. I'm not even kidding when I say that week was one of the bests of my life (besides the obvious wedding day, birth of child, etc.), and if I could be 22 again with no responsibilities, I would be booking my ticket right now.

Unfortunately, that's not the case, but I'll still be celebrating SB this year-just in a totally different locale-Washington D.C. My husband and I are both history nuts, so we are so stoked to go check all those awesome monuments and museums out (funny how your priorities change, huh?)!

However, if you're one of the lucky few who will be soaking up the rays, here's what should most definitely be in your beach bag.

The first thing you will obviously need is a cute bikini. There are sooo many on the market now, but I loved the stripes and girly ruffles on this two-piece from Charlotte Russe. Isn't the color perfect too?

I usually bring a giant bed sheet to the beach just because I like having a ton of room, but this sassy tie-dyed towel from VS Pink is sure to get you lots of attention.

I'm a huge fan of fun sunglasses and always like to branch out when it comes to my shades. I don't own a single pair that looks alike, and I love that you can express your funky side without taking too much of a risk. These tribal print colorful glasses are from GoJane and they're absolutely perfect for making a fun statement!

No beach trip is complete without fun flip flops and Old Navy is my #1 destination for inexpensive flip flops. I buy them in every shade, and love the palm tree print on this pair! 

After my skin cancer scare, I vowed to always practice safe sun, and the line from Bath & Body Works allows you to do so. I love their airbrush tanning spray, and their sunscreen smells yummy. This is a fabulous line, and has everything you need (even an after-sun cooling spray if you forgot the SPF)!

Last but not least, you need a big ol' tote to toss everything into (and to keep your  beer water in), and this Merona tote from Target is perfect! Love the yellow polka dots, and this can even be used when you're not on the beach!

I hope everyone is enjoying their vacations (or staycation if that's more your style) and staying safe!

Happy Spring Break-ing!


No comments:

Post a Comment