Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Bows in the Details

I am so bad about buying things and forgetting I have them. I considered doing a post about how many things in my closet still had the tags on them, but then I got embarrassed and decided not to. I'm hoping that styling from within my closet for this blog will help breathe new life into my clothes, and I can eventually take some tags of some of my pieces.

Since my hair is inyourface red again, I love wearing green. I think it looks gorgeous against my fair skin, and really pops with my hair. I love this little slip-on dress from Old Navy because it can be worn super dressed-down (think swimsuit cover-up) or dressed-up (think a belt and heels). Since I have things to do today, I dressed it up a bit, but don't think this isn't coming to the cabin with me next weekend.




Dress: Old Navy (here)
Belt: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Old Navy
Sunglasses: H&M



No comments:

Post a Comment