Friday, February 8, 2013

Valentine's Day-You're Killin' Me!

I had high hopes for this Valentine's Day, I really did. The hubs and I have dinner plans (The Melting Pot-yum!) in the "big city", and since we rarely get an opportunity to take in a romantic dinner on our own, I got super excited to buy a new outfit.

And then I remembered where I live-a place where the only decent places to buy clothing are Charlotte Russe (which has become way more of a "miss" than a "hit"), Old Navy, TJ Maxx, and Target.

Trust me, I tried. I looked everywhere-I tried Sears, hoping the Kardashian sisters would be able to help me out, but they failed (unless I was looking for neon colored loungewear). I also checked out Vanity, Maurices, and Deb as a last ditch attempt because hey, ya never know, but nope. Epic fail. This town really needs to work on its shopping situation, cuz let me tell ya, it ain't pretty.

So here I sit. Outfit-less and depressed because everything I could wear is not going to be weather appropriate (I'm looking at you, Nemo), and jeans just will not cut it for The Melting Pot. I'm being 100% honest when I say, "I have nothing to wear".

I mean, seriously, is it too much to ask that I have these outfits at my disposal (and look like this in them)?! Oh, and if the weather could warm up a good 55 degrees or so, I'd appreciate that as well. Thanks.


camel and color.Maxi and leather jacketred and pink

I mean, seriously, can you wear a maxi skirt when it's 13 degrees outside? 

I'll probably have to suck it up and wear a skirt and tights, but I just want to be warm!

Sooo...what are you wearing? Throw some ideas and inspiration my way. Better yet, share your Pinterest fashion boards with me so I can follow more ladies!

Whatever you're doing this Valentine's Day (and whatever you're wearing), I truly hope it's filled with love. 

pretty adorable.


No comments:

Post a Comment