Thursday, March 22, 2012

Inspiration Thursday!

Is it beautiful where you are? We've somehow skipped the end of Winter here, and jumped right into Summer. It's been in the upper 70's for a week now and I am soaking up every minute of it! Hard to enjoy when you're stuck inside working all day, but my two days off a week, I enjoy it! ;)

Today I went to Old Navy for a little "me" time and found some awesome steals, and finally got the hot pink maxi skirt I had been drooling over for awhile now. Best part? It was only $9.50. Insanity. It inspired me to pull out an old picture that I had posted awhile ago, and use that for today's inspiration! I know it's a little late in the day, but feel free to post your interpretations tomorrow. :)

This dress is from Alice + Olivia, and originally retails for about $220 (on ShopBop, I can't find it on their website anymore):

 

Since I don't have $220 to drop on a dress, here's my way!

003-9.jpg  


Tank: Wal-Mart
Belt: H&M
Skirt: Old Navy

Don't ya just love how my skirt is perfectly blowing in the wind? ;)

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment