Thursday, August 4, 2011

Calling all my lusties!

I'm looking for a way to be more interactive with my followers, so I'm reaching out to ya'lls (it it ya'lls or just ya'll? I'm not from the South, so I'm not sure the correct usage of that)!

I'm looking for pictures of YOU! Being stylish, rocking your favorite outfit (past or present), or just pictures of things that you find lustful. Remember, around these parts, we love a good bargain, so try and keep that in mind! If I get enough entries (or even ANY), I'll post them and do a "follower spotlight" of sorts. So get to work and e-mail me at: fashionlustrocks@gmail.com with your entries! Make sure you write a little something about your outfit/find too so we know where to find the pieces!

Muah!
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. It's just ya'll. Lol

    It's a contraction for "you all", so it's already plural. No "s" needed ;)

    ReplyDelete