It would take me forevs to post every look that I love for New Year's, so I'm going to break it down by dresses, skirts/pants, and tops. We still have a few weeks until the ball drops, so that's plenty of time to find a new outfit. Each dress will be under $50, so it won't be much of a strain on your post holiday wallet. I'm running on the assumption that you have a neutral (i.e. nude, black, or brown) heel that could be paired with these dresses, so that's one less thing you'll have to buy! Check back later for accessories and hairstyles to complete your look! Happy shopping and enjoy your holidays, whatever you celebrate! :)
1. I really love all the different textures on this Rampage Dress from Macy's ($34.99). It's almost like you're wearing two different pieces, but the colored belt ties the whole look together.
2. This Chiffon Embellished Dress from Forever 21 ($27.80) is the perfect twist on the LBD. It is a spaghetti strap dress, but the chiffon overlay adds a special touch. It's a little bit gothic, a little bit glam and I love it.
3. If you want to add a bit of shimmer without going overboard, this Glimmering Cowlneck Dress from Forever 21 ($22.80), will do the trick. I love how they added a few chunky gold and black bracelets to complete the look. It's definitely the perfect party dress for the holidays.
4. Although it's really simple, I like the cut of this One Shoulder Belted Dress from Forever 21 ($22.80). The color is adorable, and it's "festive" enough that you could pair it with black tights and heels, or you could go bare legged and pair it with embellished heels or nude pumps-your choice.
5. Oh my, I'm in love. There's something about the softness of the print of this dress that I really like, as well as the style. Check it out here (Forever 21 $27.80).
6. If you're a little more daring like I am, try this Fitted Square Sequin Dress from Charlotte Russe ($39.50). I wish it came in a different color, but you could always go a little more colorful with your shoes.
7. Feathers are super hot this season, and this Crushed Satin Tube Dress (Charlotte Russe $44.50) has the perfect touch of feathers and sparkle. I love the bow on it as well. Super cute.
8. How much more festive can you get than a giant bow? This Gift of Glam Dress (Mod Cloth $44.99) is absolutely adorable. I think I'd pair it with red heels and hit the town.
9. Need a little taste of Italy? This Navigating the Canals Dress from Mod Cloth ($47.99) will do the trick. I love the bow (again) as well as the fuller skirt. Black pumps would be all you need to pull off the outfit.
10. Teenage Dream? I guess so! I really love the sequins and the satin mix on this dress. The color combination is just dreamy as well. Pun intended.
11. I love the jewel tones of this Young At Heart dress from Lulu's ($36.50).
12. This Sultry Blue Dress from Lulu's ($47.00) totally has a movie star vibe to it. I'm loving the cutouts in the back. Very understatedly sexy!
13. You wouldn't think that white would work during the winter, but the masculine studs on this Best Revenge Cocktail Dress from Lulu's ($49.00) would look awesome against the snow.
That's all I've got for now, it's time for this mamacita to hit the hay.