Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I NEED this dress.


Forever 21 is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE STORES. I miss being 5 minutes from the Mall of America-if I needed something last minute to wear on a night out to Sneaky Pete's (haha), I could count on that place to hook me up. Their tops are like $25 and under and super stylish. Yeah, the quality isn't comparable to a $50 top, but when you're only spending that much, it's not a huge deal if it rips or you spill your beer on it. The closest one is in Syracuse which is like an hour away from us. Definitely heading there post-pregnancy to pick up some much needed summery dresses and tops. Aaaanyways, I came across the dress, and I really want it. I don't know where I'd wear it, and since it has sleeves, it's definitely more of a Spring-y dress, but I think it's the pattern that I'm in love with. It looks like a painting-so pretty! And it's only $24.80. How can you pass that up? Here it is:

http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=whatsnew_app_dresses&product_id=2074787244&Page=1

Drool.

No comments:

Post a Comment